Herbs and Prescription Drugs

NewLifeOutlookNewLifeOutlook New Life Outlook
edited October 2014 in Risks

imageHerbs and Prescription Drugs

If you're using herbal remedies for the treatment of Fibromyalgia in conjunction with prescription medication, you may notice side effects.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Has anyone tried Molinga? It is supposed to really help with a lot of issues such as Fibro and Diabetes.
  • Siberian Ginseng, Limbrel, Multivitamins.
  • JaymieJaymie Member
    Kale and spinach are too of the worst things a fibro sufferer eat. Especially if you also suffer from oxalates!
  • I don't seem to have a problem getting people to understand about the pain. It's the exhaustion I seem to have trouble explaining to people.
  • I had no choice but to quit taking all Rx drugs like Cymbalta, Lexapro, etc. due to the suicidal thoughts 24/7. Since that time, I have been taking an herbal called Theanine Serene, it has greatly improved my life. I no longer have acid reflux, and my stress levels have dropped significantly. I also use Ashwagandha as needed on high stress days. It seems with my fibro that I have become ultra sensitive to Rx drugs no matter what type.
    I hope this helps anyone dealing with this same type of issue.
  • @LLindsey55 - I tried Moringa oleifera, is that what you are referring to? It gave me a ton of energy, but the one drawback for me was, I had a hard time falling asleep. I suffer from anxiety and excessive thinking at night. What I have learned from my fibro is that we all suffer differently from this illness. So, if you can find some that is less expensive and try it, I would. What do we have to lose?

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR