Interstitial Cystitis

NewLifeOutlookNewLifeOutlook New Life Outlook
edited December 2014 in Risks

Fibromyalgia article: Interstitial CystitisInterstitial Cystitis

There are so many other medical conditions that can develop along with fibromyalgia, and interstitial cystitis is just one of them.

Read the full story here

Comments

• For the ladies with hormonal issues, go online and order natural hormonal balance cream that is made from wild yam. It is applied to the skin and works wonders! Dr John Lee did much study on hormonal imbalance so his website is one place to order and another is from NEWAYS they have one named Endau
  • I have ibs, isc, hiatal hernia that gives me horrible chest pains, pseudo tumor cerebri, factor 5 def with my blood, recurring endometriosis even though I have had a total hysterectomy, and now severe lymphodema. ...have had a 100 lb weight gain tks to Lyrica which by the way I'm maxed out on and I also take Cymbalta, topomax, nexium, estradiol, Zanaflex,crestor,xerelto, elmiron, & Lasix if needed. I see a massage therapist weekly, but I am still struggling with joint pain really bad can't handle being touched me therapist has a time with me and now my lymphodema is way too out of control....any suggestions? I'm getting now to where it hurts just to walk and the fatigue is enormous!
  • Fruitbat_1234
    Does the cream help with the pain during sex?
  • I have had success with Premarin vaginal cream for IC. I was certain I had constant urinary tract infections but lab tests were negative. My doctor prescribed the Premarin and relief for me was almost immediate. I do drink nothing but water and lots of it. I also do acupuncture for fibromyalgia and have reduced pain meds considerably. Like many others, I am constantly seeking any alternative treatment available.
  • I don't know about all this I know my Grandma had it now I do and I got lucky enough to have Doctors who know how to handle my Chronic illnesses.i have pain but without them I couldn't function as I do
  • I wish I had this information at the beginning (or middle) of my journey. I have a team of doctors now. I wish I could get them in a room with me all at the same time.
  • Tess59Tess59 Member
    @spoin I was glad to read your comment about the Premarin cream. I have the same problem and my Urologist suggested I use this. I am always so scared of those meds. Clots, cancer etc. . I DO feel that I should start using it though.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR