My Story: Sherry Parker

NewLifeOutlookNewLifeOutlook New Life Outlook
edited January 2015 in Stories

Fibromyalgia article: My Story: Sherry ParkerMy Story: Sherry Parker

Fibromyalgia rules my life. I have to take one day at a time and do what I am able as each day comes. Find your strength through the good Lord.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I am so sorry we are all going through this pain, but you are right, keeping God in front of you will give you peace. My motto also is I choose to live on the positive side of life. Drs. Really don't know what caused my Fibro, an auto accident, or a brain tumor about 6 years ago. But I feel like I have had this forever. Still trying to work, but each day ends with me practically having to crawl into the house. But, I don't have a choice at this stage of my life. Each day is worse so I don't know how much longer I can go on working. Prayers to all!
  • suesue Member
    So proud of you in trying to make other's understand Fibromyalgia and what you go through each and every day. I pray for a CURE AND A MIRACLE for all those who are suffering.
  • I have had fibro for over 10 years now. I do work but much of my home chores are done by a housecleaner twice a month and much help from my mother. I can’t do both work and take care of a home and family. I take 40ml of Cymbalta every morning and 600ml of gabapentin and 25ml of trazadone at bedtime. This does seem to work for me overall. There are some days it does get the best of me and I think

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR