Fibromyalgia and Bruising

NewLifeOutlookNewLifeOutlook New Life Outlook
edited January 2015 in Symptoms

Fibromyalgia article: Fibromyalgia and BruisingFibromyalgia and Bruising

Many people with fibro bruise easily – often they're not even sure how a bruise happened. Starla shares her thoughts and tips on fibromyalgia and bruising.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I've started getting weird bruising on the insides of my thighs of all places.
  • I didn't know that my fibro could be causing all my bruises. I'm 42 and get a lot on my legs, it's very depressing. My legs look like they are 60 at time with all the blue and purple bruises going on. I don't know what to wear in the summer it's way to hot for pants so easier to stay home.
  • @weewan03 I get them there as we as all over my legs. It stinks doesn't girl? If that is the only place you are getting them in a small way you are blessed sweetheart...
  • I bruise easily and I always feel like I have bruises all over my body even if I actually don't. when people come up to me and grab my arms or try to hug me I have to push away. If I don't, the pain will last for hours
  • I am so glad you wrote this as I can remember going to the doctor telling him about my persistent bruising. Blood work was fine so no explanation until now. Thank you.
  • I would like to see an article concerning women with fibromyalgia and loss of sex drive. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • jusmee103dd@yahoo..com
  • Hello everyone my name is Tina and I have FM for year since 2001 and I have other problem my back and two knee have a herniated discs in back low back l4 l5 and have a inside tear in right leg with a lump inside and in pain everyday now I been disable since I got to pasta myself with my chores can't do a lot now my right arm acting up when I lift it and owlbow in pain yes I turn black and blue to it I hit myself take awhile to leave can do stress with life at time can't sleep at all at night but I learn how much I can do right now its hit my arm and neck .I just don't want to feel alone with this I see a lot of doctor and twice a week see for the mine and family to was in pain management for 9 year didn't work can't do lane work out got to go in pool it make it better feel better but I can't carry thing something's but I pray a lot to the lord everyday for help and faith with my life.I stay away family everyday problems take a day at a time bless all who has this before I leave problem with holding going to the bathroom too. But want to say I feel for all with this sickness.
  • I also bruise easily. I was reading also about a rash. I woke up with my lips swollen scaly and itchy. at first I thought it was just chapped lips, but this burns and itches and its scaly and my lips are actually a little swollen. I don't think it's an allergy, as I have not had anything new. Now I'm starting to think maybe it could be the fibro. has anybody else had this? I've also had a headache that is centered on my left temple. My temple was actually very tender to the touch. This lasted for over a week. It's finally down to a very dull roar.
  • I have been dignoised with FM every place you can have it. I would like to know if this causes constant yawning. I do not sleep, tired all the time.
  • I was told I had FM for 15 years plus, and please don't not let people tell you you do not hurt, the pain is real
  • @charlie1 I have the same problem. I pace my house all night and am tired all the time. I also have a full time job and I find myself not doing the best at what I do anymore. Doctors don't seem to understand.
  • @charlie1 I thought I was the only one who yawned ALL the time. I guess it's from the fatigue.
  • @tinaodrain68 Bless you and thank you for sharing your story. I fully identify with everything you said. I'm on 48 and I feel worthless sometimes when I see older people wiping by me me and I stuck. The water therapy does help but I'm worn out after.
  • KristenKristen Member
    edited November 2017
    Thank you for this and enlightening information! I was beginning to think I was going crazy because I’m so black and blue!
  • I thought it was because Relafen. Most of the time I don't notice them until dressing. The pain in my ligaments are worse.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR