LEAP Program may assist with the symptoms associated with Fibromyalgia as well as may others.

I am beginning this program on Monday. I greatly recommend that you visit the following website in order to obtain information that may change your life.

http://nowleap.com/leap/

I am a client, not a seller.

Your feedback will be wonderful:)

Comments

• What is a LEAP program?
  • @Yeni - Let us know how it goes. Diet makes a huge difference in my pain....it's one of the few things I can control about my fibro. If I avoid gluten, soy, corn and most sweets (lots of candy has corn syrup as its' first ingredient) I can reduce my pain about 80%. So hard for me to be "good" though - I crave carbs and sugar! But I will have 3 days of severe pain when I cheat. So I have to stick with fresh fruits and veggies and meat. Boring, but at least I can function.
  • @slanni , I am glad that it helps. I am doing better even though I fell and acquired other injuries. If it wasn't for my dietary changes, I highly believe that I would be in worse shape. In addition to the diet I began music therapy one month ago on my own. I researched it online and it caught my attention therefore, I decided to give it a try. It involves the use of meditation with music(Binurial Beats) The beats actually stimulate the brain and aide in the increase of production of certain chemicals which I know I lack since I also have a nerve disorder named CRPS. It has helped. My arms are the worst as far as pain goes and sensitivity and since I began the therapy, my hands and arms are much better. Look into it. There are many videos on youtube and it's free! It may help you as well.
  • @Yeni -that's so interesting you should mention music therapy. I have been using the binaural therapy (Wholetones) for about a month. When the pain is unbearable, when I can't sleep, I lay on my Biomat and put in my earbuds. It really does help! Gentle hugs to you.

Sheila
  • @slanni I am so glad to read that I am not the only one using music therapy. Wonderful! What do you listen to? Thanks.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR