Pain Relief Habits

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook Moderator
edited July 2014 in Coping
imagePain Relief Habits - New Life Outlook | Fibromyalgia

Since there is no cure for fibromyalgia, it’s up to you to find a healthy way to live with your symptoms by changing the way you perceive and react to pain.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Everyday I wake up with a migraine.i fell at work and my fibro is worst.So I'm out on workmanship comp.i can't get to wear I was before the fall.i hurt all the time.
  • Also, Cq10 , honey w a dash of cinnamon, and. Medical marijuana is very helpful.
    Eat better,no fast food!!!! Cut soda and sugar out of your diet. Seriously, living with Fibromyalgia,you need to adjust and don't over due it. Peace...gentle hugs.
  • lucaslucas Member

I've had upper, middle and lower back pain all of my adult life. The fatigue started 10 years ago and then came what felt like 2 broken feet. Numerous blood tests and doctor visits later, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I think the stabbing pains are the worst, the fact that my feet still hurt was the most depressing.
    I started using fibromyalgia herbal remedy i purchased from Best Health Herbal Centre february this year. I only used it for a month and two weeks, my condition changed automatically, all my symptoms are gone. Am now living fibromyalgia free.
    All thank to Best Health Herbal Centre, i will never stop telling the world about your good work..
  • GinaFMGinaFM Member
    @lucas hi Lucas. What was the name of the herbal remedy you took? Also do you have a link to it?

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR