Just getting some reassurance

Hi, I joined this group sometime ago, just wondering if I am still in the system and fibrovictim was the name I chose for me. How do I stay in touch so we can chat a little everyday do I need to make a special app for this?

Comments

• I joined already but do I need to set up a special APP for this? I never know how to get here I have no discussions from nobody and I am already a member because I selected my name fibrovictim.
  • JUST DID
  • @Fibrovictim Hi Fibrovictim, I don't really know about this page, I find most of the relief in a group with myfibroteam online, it has been extremely useful for me. I do like coming on here from time to time to see how everyone else is coping with fibromyalgia. I find that this condition is just something that more research needs to be done. It is very frustrating and I feel like I miss out on some of the things I used to do and no longer do. It is either a headache, backache, neck and so on and so on...I am sure you understand. I try to stay optimistic for the most part, but working so many darn hours at work, I push and push myself crazy. I hope everything is good for you and just to let you know I see your posts and you seem to got this page with your username, I don't know too much else about this page except for some type of solution to a solution or trying to find one. Have a good day
  • AlyssaWinegardenAlyssaWinegarden New Life Outlook
    @Fibrovictim Thanks for reaching out and for being a member of our community :) You can participate in discussions on our articles by commenting, or you can interact with other users by hitting 'reply' on their comments :)

How long have you had fibromyalgia? Do you have any questions or is there anything I might be able to help with?

Thanks again for being strong enough to reach out and for joining our community :)

I look forward to hearing back from you!
    -Alyssa
  • marciamarcia Member
    I joined already but do I need to set up a special APP for this? I never know how to get here I have no discussions from nobody and I am already a member because I selected my name fibrovictim.
    I joinedovrt a moy
  • susieqsusieq Member
    I just joined this community yesterday and am totally overwhelmed with most of the symptoms and pain as described in the articles. The medical community has run so many tests, scopes, and CT and MRI, but my symptoms are intensifying and spreading And still they have no answers. Thus, I am becoming so limited in what I can do that I am terrified of the pain and burning. I use refrigerated body cream, not lotion, on my feet, and that provides some relief, but......you all know the saga...if I move, it hurts, if I don't move, it hurts, and if I just sit and stare, it hurts. Is life over?...
  • AlyssaWinegardenAlyssaWinegarden New Life Outlook
    @susieq Hi Susie,

Thanks so much for reaching out, and thank you for joining our community! You are definitely not alone. Have you read some of the stories from our community members? Their journeys might be able to help you with your own :) You can find them here:

https://fibromyalgia.newlifeoutlook.com/stories/

I hope this is helpful :) In the meantime, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
    Alyssa

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR