Fibromyalgia and Vaccines – Hidden Culprit?

NewLifeOutlookNewLifeOutlook New Life Outlook
edited September 2015 in Cause

Fibromyalgia article: Fibromyalgia and Vaccines – Hidden Culprit?Fibromyalgia and Vaccines – Hidden Culprit?

Could there be a link between fibromyalgia and vaccines? A number of studies suggest that it's possible.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I don't believe shots has anything to do with it. I never had any of those shots as a kid.
  • I had no issues with fibromyalgia or pain management until directly after receiving a tetanus booster. I felt like I had the flu for 5 days after, and then the recurring problems started. Seven years later, I finally have it under control with lots of exercise and a good diet, but I will NEVER get another tetanus shot.
  • My "fibromyalgia" was "triggered" after receiving 3 courses of the Lymerix vaccine that was designed to prevent Lyme. Lymerix had a class action suit against it because of the number of people who had this reaction and lives were changed forever. With better corporate lawyers they won. In testing this vaccine, they knew some people were developing "arthritic like" conditions, but it was not related, so they say. Lymerix was taken off the market after a year and Smith-Kline will tell you it was because of "lack of interest". I know better.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR