Fighting Fatigue in Fibromyalgia

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook Moderator
edited July 2014 in Coping
imageFighting Fatigue in Fibromyalgia - New Life Outlook | Fibromyalgia

Information about what you can do about the fatigue experienced with fibromyalgia.

Read the full story here

Comments

• My family constantly say if you would just exercise you would feel better. I love how people who don't have this disease want to be your doctor. JUST SHUT UP TO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE.I Have tried THAT THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I USE TO DO ZUMBA.I still hurt like HELL and did;loose weight.THE MEDS PUT WEIGHT ON YOU.I also have IBS leg tremors and just to make fun menopause.AND TO ALL I OWN A MIRROR SO THERE IS NO NEED TO SAY HI CHRIS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ?YOU GOT FAT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Depression can lead us to experience fatigue and sometimes we don't even noticed it. The common cause of depression is heartaches. Yes, we can't escape the pain in our heart and sometimes it's a long process; and only time can relieve it. Mental disability occurs if you let your emotion, why don't you motivate your self instead of losing your mental ability? In my own way, I'm doing some recreational activity to reach out while taking food supplement like lysine"". This enables the body to help recover from illness quicker and heal wounds faster.
  • I took the survey and got a 55.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR