The Link Between Fibromyalgia and Chemical Sensitivity

NewLifeOutlookNewLifeOutlook New Life Outlook
edited October 2016 in Risks

Fibromyalgia article: The Link Between Fibromyalgia and Chemical SensitivityThe Link Between Fibromyalgia and Chemical Sensitivity

With fibro, you're more sensitive to pain than the average person. In fact, you experience many sensitivities — like fibromyalgia chemical sensitivity.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I find that I react to almost as many of the Natural Alternatives as well. So every substance is trial and error. For example, the entire process of doing laundry hits me hard - the dirty clothes, the just washed (regardless of what I wash with), the dried clean clothes - washing my face and hands after each steps helps somewhat. Stupid Fibro.
  • I can't even go down the detergent aisle at the grocery store without holding my breath. I had to switch to using diluted vinegar to clean my house. I had worked in the fragrance industry my whole adult life and had to leave a very good paying job because I became so sensitive to the fragrances. Also, new construction smells bother me as do getting behind cars that smell like exhaust. It is a terrible symptom of fibro I believe. I am also very sensitive to medications. I can hardly tolerate any and even some herbal supplements I have trouble with. I am going to be in trouble as I get older because I am afraid I won't be able to take meds that I may need. I also am sensitive to gluten and dairy as well as artificial sweeteners. Can't touch any of those things or they start up a heart arrithymia.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR