My Story: Marianne Brown

NewLifeOutlookNewLifeOutlook New Life Outlook
edited March 2017 in Stories

Fibromyalgia article: My Story: Marianne BrownMy Story: Marianne Brown

It took me two years to get diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I have been to hell and back and I've been off work sick so often.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Your story has inspired me to make some changes. I know the mind makes things worse and need to train my mind to not think of my pain so much. I like the idea of the journal as well. My life has definitely been a journey with what I can and can not do and people have no idea what I go through. I need to be reminded of what makes my pain worse.
  • Rum129Rum129 Member
    Marianne, enjoyed reading your story. Please share the daytime and nighttime supplements that have helped you. Thanks, Janice
  • mazbrownmazbrown Member
    Rum129 said:

Marianne, enjoyed reading your story. Please share the daytime and nighttime supplements that have helped you. Thanks, Janice

Hi there,

I used a supplement for the day and night called Fibrolief, both were fantastic and the only Fibro supplements to be FDA approved, but as I live in the UK they were expensive. Check out their website.

I also run a page on Facebook so be sure to join it as I share tips, blogs and research https://m.facebook.com/SharingMyselfWithFibromyalgia/?ref=bookmarks
  • mazbrownmazbrown Member

Your story has inspired me to make some changes. I know the mind makes things worse and need to train my mind to not think of my pain so much. I like the idea of the journal as well. My life has definitely been a journey with what I can and can not do and people have no idea what I go through. I need to be reminded of what makes my pain worse.

Thank you. It’s an awful condition and absolutely makes my Osteoarthritis worse!! ????. But it has also made me very healthy. I don’t eat wheat, gluten, sugar, diary, processed foods or anything not fresh. I use a slow cooker once or twice a week so I only have to warm up food. I quit drinking alcohol and only drink chamomile. The difference is amazing. I do have the odd naughty treat, but this is probably about once a fortnight and boy do I enjoy it. Exercise too is also critical, even if it’s ten minutes of yoga each day (do it when you feel at your best). Practise mindfulness morning and night and I keep a journal of things to be grateful for as it keeps me smiling. Join my page and you might find some useful research or information from my blog and posts x https://m.facebook.com/SharingMyselfWithFibromyalgia/?ref=bookmarks

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR