10 Tips for Traveling With Fibromyalgia

NewLifeOutlookNewLifeOutlook New Life Outlook
edited May 2017 in Lifestyle

Fibromyalgia article: 10 Tips for Traveling With Fibromyalgia10 Tips for Traveling With Fibromyalgia

Traveling can be a fun and exciting experience, but traveling with fibro can be difficult. Jennifer shares her tips for traveling with fibromyalgia.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ha ha, travelling with fibromyalgia, hmm i have vertigo when i travel and by the time i get to the destination i am tired. (Pills for that and for anxiety). A quick trip down here to the nearest place is between 18 and 30 miles. an hour or hr and a half each way.
    I went to visit family on a train i packed everything that i needed within about two hours, didnt forget anything. i find making lists a waste of time because by the time you have written them thats minutes of your journey and minutes of your life in doing so plus reaching the destination.
    If you take your time with out any interruptions you will pack everything that you need.
    If you plan on going for a long journey take enough drink or water with you, take a snack to eat also. It helps with the fatigue too.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR