Anyone experiencing hair thinning with Fibro?

Hello! I have noticed my hair thinning since stressful situations at home started in March...I though maybe it was linked to my fibro and wondering if anyone else has this problem and what they do to help it...vitamins, shampoos, hair styles, etc.? Thanks.

Comments

• Organic coconut milk is under $4 a can and I can get 4 uses from one can. Stir it up good because the liquid and fat separate. Massage 1/4 of a can into scalp and leave on for 1/2 hour. Wash hair as usual. Divide the other 3/4 into 3 parts and freeze. Thaw and use as needed. When I am having a lot of hair loss I will do this twice a week. There are a lot of minerals in coconut milk and it doesn’t take long to see results.
  • @Hope On hair loss w/Fibromyalgia. Don't know if it is related to the fibromyalgia but I too have periods of hair loss. I think it is that I am not consistent with eating well ( ie fatigue) Can be related to a thyroid problem or Vitamin D3 deficiency. Have check with doctor for labs. Sure does add to the stress though "Great, now I have to buy wigs...." I sympathise but this to shall pass, stay calm.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR