My Story: Dana Preuss

NewLifeOutlookNewLifeOutlook New Life Outlook
edited January 2018 in Stories

Comments

• My life is a roller coaster. I do what I can on the good days. On bad days when it storms or is very cold, I stay in bed and my husband of 50 years helps. I was diagnosed back in 1988 when they knew little about fibromyalgia. Now they know a little more and don't think we're crazy. Hang in there and pace yourself before you crash and burn.
    I care, Belinda C.
  • My life is a roller coaster. I do what I can on the good days. On bad days when it storms or is very cold, I stay in bed and my husband of 50 years helps. I was diagnosed back in 1988 when they knew little about fibromyalgia. Now they know a little more and don't think we're crazy. Hang in there and pace yourself before you crash and burn.
    I care, Belinda C.
  • I have to work everyday because it is just me and I would starve and loss everything I have to be off work long enough to get my disability and yes mine as developed in to degenerative dease I have had back surgery which from that I have nerve damaged down my right leg I have tried so many meds I either have a allergy from them or they don't work so I have to take pain meds all the time and people look at me like I'm a druggie because they don't see or understand the pain I'm in sometimes I just want to go in the bedroom and cry because I have no 1 to lean on but with gods help I do make it everyday and I will continue to the day I die

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR