The Hidden Reality of a Fibro Warrior

NewLifeOutlookNewLifeOutlook New Life Outlook
edited May 23 in Awareness

Comments

• That was a very compelling and well described story. I felt like you were telling my story. I have fibromyalgia I believe I've had it since my mid 20s. Maybe even my teens or younger. It just got worse and worse as time went on. Now it is unbearable most of the time for me. I want to move and exercise or go for.a walk but I can't even get through the grocery store without rushing to my car because my feet, legs, back, arms, etc... Hurt so incredibly horribly bad that I have to just sit in the car and wait and sobb until it eases just enough to wear I can drive and cry home. I don't usually do much it is impossible. Its like someone saying hey would you like to go jump in a fire or off a cliff. No who would do those things but it doesnt take much at all for me to feel like I did. No I'd rather just not have it and actually live. But just like you thank goodness for Netflix, Hulu, and Prime cause I would probably go insane without living through the people in the movies or shows. Well I actually do feel a little better venting. You said it much better than I did. Hope this helps others.
  • Thank you so much for sharing this! I sat here & cried as I read it because it describes me to a T. As the years pass & I get progressively worse I think back to my childhood & find that much of it started then. It's so very difficult to deal with everyday. Again Thank You & God Bless Us All <3

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR