EMF and Fibromyalgia

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook Moderator
edited July 2014 in Risks
imageEMF and Fibromyalgia - New Life Outlook | Fibromyalgia

I recently learned about EMF influence on the body and realized it was most definitely part of the reason why I had fibromyalgia years ago.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Is this a proven fact?? Driving does me in because sitting for that long is rough on the body. I have severe spine problems too.
    Have never seen this before in any literature so that's why the questioning.
    That nd
    Dianna
  • I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 2012 and am a professional driver. I am grateful for this article---I plan to show my doctor. I hung in there---pushing myself to go to work---not missing a day---then in December of 2013 I went to work I realized I just couldn't do it anymore. I had also been injured (masked by the fibro) so I filed for Workmen's Comp for the injury and disability for the fibro ---I have been denied by the insurance and will have to go through an appeal process. In the meantime I am losing everything I've worked for. It used to be when people told me they had fibromyalgia I didn't understand---it is a progressive and debilitating disease. I realize now even the doctor's do not understand!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR